Exercise Prescription Software for Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Biokineticists, Chiropractors, Personal Trainers and Exercise Physiologists.
Enhance your practice
Enhance your practice by improving outcomes and boosting compliance with the best patient-centred prescriptive exercise program.
Modify & PROGRESS
Our Home Exercise ProgramS become Yours as you improve patient compliance and customer-service
what our clients say
WHAT's STILL GREAT
- All past exercise programs are saved in the cloud & can be reused, modified or added as a favourite anytime
- Professional pictures, videos & exercise descriptions so your patient can easily reproduce their exercise program at home
- Customise exercise notes with one click
- Send your prescriptive Home Exercise Program in minutes
- Patient compliance & satisfaction has never been higher as they view their personalized program on their smartphone or other devices
- Use the GrooviPhysioSoftware & its unique anatomy search terms & difficulty filters to learn & enhance your exercise knowledge base.
- Affordable, user-friendly and efficient
- Spend less time on paper work
Save time as you improve the quality of your practice’s patient-centred care
FEATURE UPDATES TUTORIAL 2022
Watch how to use Features and Quick Tutorial
Coming Soon in 2022
List Item #3
List Item #3
GrooviPhysioSoftware originated in 2006, from the collaborative efforts of Physiotherapist & Rehabilitation expert Tanya Bell-Jenje & Wired Digital. Tanya is a Manual Therapist, International Lecturer & Director of the multidisciplinary centre: Off Nicol: Health, Wellness & Rehabilitation.
Tanya’s experience as Physiotherapist for multiple international sporting codes, including the South African Ladies Hockey & South African Men’s Cricket Academy, as well as being Physiotherapist for the South African team at the Commonwealth Games & the Olympics, helped her develop her assessment & prescriptive rehabilitation skills. When Tanya moved from on-field rehabilitation to lecturing, both locally & abroad, she saw the need to develop a software program to guide the Therapist to prescribe individualized home exercise programs.
The GrooviPhysioSoftware aims to improve patient outcomes by boosting the patient’s compliance with the best patient-centred prescriptive exercise program. As Tanya still works as a clinician, she remains partly at the coal face & recognises the need to save the practitioner time as they improve their practices quality of patient-centred care.
I was recently asked to give a 1-hour online talk on Rehabilitation in Sport. At first I wondered what to do with this topic. It’s
Optimal functioning of the muscles of the Abdominal Wall are essential for many daily tasks such as breathing, rotational activities and transference of loads. Prescribing